Last Updated on October 27, 2021 by Happily Ever Park Hoppers
Planning a trip to Disney can be very overwhelming. But that’s why you’re here, right?
Believe it or not, there is a right and wrong way to take a Disney vacation. KIDDING! But there is a way to ruin a Disney vacation and that’s by poor planning. The first mistake you can make and ensure you’ll have a bad time at Disney, is to assume it’s like any other theme park… it’s not!
I never like hearing that someone had a bad Disney vacation so that’s why I’ve made it my mission to help others understand how to plan the most magical trip ever. It goes without saying that these tips are my personal opinions and you or someone else may have a different way, and that is completely fine with me. All I hope for is that you have the Best Day Ever, every time you are in the parks.
So here is my quick guide when planning a trip to
Walt Disney World
- Location, location, location
2. Park tickets / Length of Stay
- Ticket options: 1 Park Per Day, Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus
- Are you planning on a resort day during your stay?
- Do you plan on going to a Water Park or Sports locations?
3. Make your Reservations
- Theme Park Reservations
- A park reservation is required; after purchasing park tickets, for the days you would like to visit the parks
- Advance Dining Reservations
- Secure those hard-to-get dining reservations
- Memory Maker
- Hard tickets events or After Hours events (Disney After Hours Boo Bash & Disney Very Merriest After Hours)
- Savi’s Workshop & The Droid Depot
- Disney Genie+
- Familiarize yourself with the different modes of transportation for getting to/from the parks and when park hopping
Spreading magic one post at a timeKristin